Would you like to learn more about Controlling and/or Coercive behaviour?
Would you like to know how to advise/signpost to agencies that offer support to those experiencing it?
Would you like to know more about the legislation that underpins it?
If yes, then book onto this course where you can learn about the offence and ways in which you can help/support someone experiencing it in a safe way
3 hour session (3 CPD points)
Training session date:
26th July 2022
Who is this training suitable for?
This training is aimed at any professional whose work brings them into contact with victims and perpetrators of controlling and coercive behaviour e.g:
• Specialist Domestic Abuse agencies
• Social Workers
• Housing Officers
• Refuge staff
• Domestic Abuse Prevention Advocates (DAPAs)
• Independent Domestic Abuse Advisors (IDVAs)
• In order to access this training you will need a computer and also to be familiar with zoom.
• If you work for a member organisation you are entitled to 10% off our training courses. Make sure to use your member coupon code when purchasing a course, and get in touch for more information.
• Please note all courses are VAT Exempt.
This training has the National Open College Network Quality Mark. After completing this course you will receive a One Awards Quality Mark certificate